On the blog, we’ve spent 2017 so far digging into the eternal purpose of God. Basically, His whole desire for creating: to have a house and family for the Father and a body for the Son. This month, we’re going to review the desire for a bride for the Son: the Bride of Christ.
There is a lot to say about the Bride of Christ. In fact, we’ve said a lot about Her already. Not only have we written on this aspect, of which we’ll write a lot more, we’ve actually said a lot on the Bride already. Therefore, to kick us off this month, here is a list of various podcasts in which various members of 3rdRace.org have participated over the past couple years. If you haven’t listened to them, I encourage you to do so. If you have listened to them, I encourage you to do so again. And then share what you see with us!
- As Christ Views the Bride
- The Greatest Love Story in History (and in Movies)
- The Love Story & A Knight’s Tale
- Crowds, Heaven, and Resurrection Life
- Resurrection Life and the Cross
- Growing Love, Maturing, and Songs